AME Engineering Industries Sdn. Bhd.
- Co-ordinate & Supervise all M & E Installation works.
- Monitor progress of work to comply with work schedule & Client’s requirement.
- Prepare & submit progress reports.
- Troubleshoot, tackle & propose solution to solve site problem.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Required language(S): English, Bahasa Malaysia or Chinese.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Must possess own car with valid driving license.