AME Engineering Industries Sdn. Bhd.
- Arrange to mobilize as per AEISB’s procedures.
- Prepare tender submission including taking off, calling quotation from relevant sub- contractor/suppliers and compile and submit to superior for verification and approval and filing tender documents.
- Prepare expected profit and loss account, materials budget into computer, compile and submit to your superior for verification and approval. The work including re-check the taking off quantity vs. the construction drawings issued.
- Compare, evaluate and propose the sub-contractor/supplier to management for final approval and prepare letter of awards to sub-contractor/suppliers.
- Prepare framework for correspondence letter related to contractual issue and submit to superior for reviewing and verification purpose.
- Prepare certificate of Sub Contractor monthly claim.
- Prepare Final Account to the particular project.
- Assists on submission of sample to client/consultants.
- To attend and assist Project Person in Charge on coordination matter and also attend site meeting.
- To perform any other ad hoc duties that may be assigned by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, and Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- Required language(S): English, Bahasa Malaysia or Chinese.
- 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge of taking off quantity.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Johor Bahru.
- Fresh graduated is encouraged to apply.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.