Safety And Health Officer
AME Engineering Industries Sdn. Bhd.
- Conducting appropriate site induction training for all AEISB and subcontractor personnel.
- Prepare Project Monthly HSE Report and Project HSE Program.
- Providing assistance to supervision and workers in risk identification and job hazard analysis.
- Reporting all safety non-compliance to the Project Manager and subcontractor.
- Facilitating the site Safety Committee (and agenda), toolbox meeting topics and involvement of Safety and Health Representatives.
- To be Secretary of Safety & Health Committee.
- Under direction of the HSE Manager assist in preparation of the AEISB HSE documentation.
- Providing advice and support to the Project Manager for the implementation and auditing of the Health, Safety, Security & Environment Management Plan.
- Maintaining accountability of line management personnel (Project Manager to the Team Members) for Health, Safety, Security & Environment.
- Identifies needs for safety training and coordinates sessions/courses for site personnel.
- Monitoring compliance with the requirements as detailed in the Safety & health Program.
- Monitoring compliance to specified procedures, safe work standards and statutory requirements.
- Implementing and communicating of compliance requirements for the AEISB Safety Procedures and work standards/practices.
- Advising on all project related Health, Safety, Security & Environment issues.
- Maintaining safety education and awareness levels that support effective Safety management.
- Liaise with relevant authorities who have jurisdiction on Occupational Safety, Health & Environment (eg. DOSH, DOE, Local Authorities etc).
- To lead accident investigation for any accident occur at site and prepare accident report with all recommendations to prevent reoccurrences.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree in civil, chemical, mechanical or management plus with certificate of safety and health officer organized by NIOSH or other education institution recognized by NIOSH and DOSH.
- Registered with DOSH as Safety Office.
- Skill Requirement: Self Discipline & Leadership.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taman Teknologi Johor, Johor.
- Full-Time position(s) available.