AME recognises that health and safety is at the core of its responsibilities.
All fabrication and erection activities, of construction products for building and civil structures, shall be performed to meet client requirements, contract specifications, other applicable codes, standards and jurisdictional regulations. Thus the management is committed to take the following measures :
- Minimize and where practical prevent significant impacts and risk to health and safety of all involved in our production activities.
- Proactively mitigate pollution, accident, near miss incident, injuries in carrying out daily activities.
- Continually improve the effectiveness of our production process thereby meeting and improving on delivery dates and containing project costs agreed with customer.
- Adopting better practices and technology ensure the production of quality products consistently .
- Conducting audits on regular basis ensures that the process description. Written in compliance with standards such as ISO 9001, OSHAS 18001 and EN 1090 are in place, effective, updated and improved upon. These audits shall include evaluation of achievement of set objectives for both quality and occupational, health & safety systems.
- Comply with applicable quality, health, safety and environmental, legal and other requirements that includes customer’s contractual requirements.
- Communicate company’s requirements (I.E. Adherence to written procedures, rules and regulations) that are relevant to employees, visitors, suppliers, subcontractors and other interested parties in order to achieve programmes and objectives established.
The management shall ensure that effective actions are taken to ensure that this policy statements are endorsed by all employees and is adhered to and constantly improved upon.